<source id="au1dj"></source>

      <source id="au1dj"></source>

      1. <source id="au1dj"><menu id="au1dj"></menu></source>
        <table id="au1dj"><p id="au1dj"></p></table>
        <video id="au1dj"><track id="au1dj"></track></video>

        Lion King 獅子王 中英文劇本

        發布時間:2016-12-16
        字體大小:
        分享:

        摘要:

        From the day we arrive on the planet從我們出生的那一刻,And,blinking,step into the sun開眼睛走入陽光

          0-10分鐘

          From the day we arrive on the planet從我們出生的那一刻

          And,blinking,step into the sun開眼睛走入陽光

          There's more to see than can ever be seen那兒有你看不完的東西

          More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事

          There's far too much to take in here 有數不盡你無法體會經驗的事

          More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的寶藏

          But the sun rolling high 但日出日落

          Through the sapphire sky 穿過藍天

          Keeps great and small on the endless round 不論偉大與渺小都融入無盡的輪回

          It's the circle of life 那是生生不息

          And it moves us all而那感動了你我

          Through despair and hope 歷經絕望與希望

          Through faith and love 歷經信心與愛

          Till we find our place 直到我們找到歸屬之地

          On the path unwinding 在我們已知的種種之中

          In the circle 在那生生不息之中

          The circle of life 生生不息&hellip;

          It's the circle of life 生生不息

          And it moves us all 而那令我們感動

          Through despair and hope 歷經絕望與希望

          Through faith and love 歷經信心與愛

          Till we find our place 直到我們找到歸屬之地

          On the path unwinding 在我們已知的種種之中

          In the circle 在那生生不息之中

          The circle of life 生生不息&hellip;

          正文

          Life's not fair,is it? 生命真不公平啊!

          You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. 你看我呢,永遠都當不上王

          And you shall never see the light of another day. 而你永遠也見不到明天了

          Adieu. 再見

          Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你媽媽沒有教你 不要玩弄你的食物

          What do you want? 你想干什么?

          I'm here to announce 我是來這里宣布

          that King Mufasa's on his way. 大王木法沙要來了

          So you'd better have a good excuse... 所以對你今天早上 沒有出席那個儀式

          for missing the ceremony this morning.找個好借口

          Oh,now,look,Zazu. 看,沙祖

          You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都沒了

          Ha! You'll lose more than that... 你失去的不止是那個

          when the king gets through with you. 等大王跟你算帳之后

          He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 他就像發瘋的河馬 一樣憤怒

          Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身發抖

          Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. 好了,刀疤,不要那樣看我

          Help! 救命啊!

          Drop him. 刀疤,放下他

          Impeccable timing,Your Majesty. 你來得可真是時候,大王陛下

          Why,if it isn't my big brother...這不是我大哥嗎?

          descending from on high to mingle with the commoners. 屈尊降貴的 來跟我這普通人廝混

          Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的 介紹儀式中沒有看到你

          That was today? 那是今天嗎?

          Oh,I feel simply awful! 我覺得好害怕呀!

          Must've slipped my mind. 我八成是給忘了

          Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is... 是呀,是你太滑頭了

          as the king's brother... you should've been first in line! 身為大王的弟弟 你應該站在第一位

          Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born.我原本是第一位 直到這個小毛球出生

          That hairball is my son... 這個小毛球是我兒子

          and your future king. 他也是你未來的國王

          Oh,I shall practice my curtsy. 我該學學我的禮節啦

          Don't turn your back on me,Scar. 不要給我臉色看,刀疤

          Oh,no,Mufasa. 不,木法沙

          Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 或許是你不該給我臉我

          Is that a challenge?這是一個挑戰嗎?

          Temper,temper.冷靜!冷靜!

          I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 我哪敢向大王你挑戰呢?

          Pity. Why not? 可惜,為什么呢?

          As far as brains go,I got the lion's share. 要說腦袋的話 我是有獅子的智慧

          But when it comes to brute strength... 說到蠻力嘛&hellip;

          I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. 恐怕我就是基因遺傳 比較不明顯的例子了

          There's one in every family,sire.每個家庭都會有這個問題 陛下

          Two in mine,actually... 事實上我家有兩個

          and they always manage to ruin special occasions. 而且他們總會想盡辦法 破壞特別的場合

          What am I going to do with him? 我該拿他怎么辦?

          He'd make a very handsome throw rug.拿他做地毯會非常好看

          Zazu! 沙祖

          And just think,而且想一想

          whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him. 每次弄臟的時候 你可以拿出去打一打

          Dad! Dad! 爸,爸

          Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! 快起來,我們要走了啦! 醒醒

          Sorry. 對不起 Dad. Dad.爸&hellip;爸&hellip;

          Your son is awake. 你兒子已經醒了

          Before sunrise,he's your son. 在天亮前,他是你兒子

          Dad! Come on,Dad. 爸&hellip;拜托啦!

          You promised. 你答應過我的呀!

          - OK,OK. 好吧,好吧

          I'm up,I'm up. 我起來了,我起來了

          Look,Simba. 辛巴,你看

          Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 陽光所照到的一切 都是我們的國土

          A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. 一個國王的統治 就跟太陽的起落是相同的

          One day,Simba,the sun will set on my time here... 總有一天,太陽將會 跟我一樣慢慢下沉

          and will rise with you as the new king. 并且在你當國王的時候 一同上升

          - And this'll all be mine? - Everything. 這一切都是我的嗎? 所有的一切

          Everything the light touches. 陽光能照到的所有東西&hellip;

          What about that shadowy place? 那有陰影的地方呢?

          That's beyond our borders. 那在我們的國度之外

          You must never go there,Simba. 你絕不可以去那個地方

          But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. 我以為國王可以隨心所欲呀!

          There's more to being king... 你錯了

          than getting your way all the time. 國王也不能凡事隨心所欲

          - There's more? - Simba... 不止這些? 辛巴

          Everything you see exists together... in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的價值

          As king,you need to understand that balance... 身為國王,你要懂得這種平衡

          and respect all the creatures... 還要去尊重所有的生物

          from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. 包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊

          But,Dad,don't we eat the antelope?但是,爸&hellip; 我們不是吃羚羊嗎?

          Yes,Simba,but let me explain. 是呀,我來跟你解釋一下

          When we die,our bodies become the grass... 我們死后呢,尸體會成為草

          and the antelope eat the grass. 而羚羊是吃草的

          And so 所以&hellip;

          we are all connected 在這個生命循環中

          in the great circle of life. 都是互相有關聯的

          - Good morning,sire! 早安,陛下

          - Good morning,Zazu. 沙祖,你早

          Checking in with the morning report. Fire away. 我來做早上的例行報告 ,開始吧

          Chimps are going ape,giraffes remain above it all 你說吧 ,黑猩猩激動 而長頸鹿高高在上

          Elephants remember,though just what,I can't recall 大象非常清楚我所忘記的事情

          Crocodiles are snapping up fresh offers from the banks 鱷魚爬到岸上咬住新鮮的獵物

          Shown interest in my nest egg, 他向我展示巢里的蛋

          but I quickly said,no,thanks 但我馬上拒絕了,謝謝

          We haven't paid the hornbills,and the vultures have a hunch 我們沒去看犀鳥 而禿鷹有第六感

          Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch 不是每個受邀的人 都會來吃午餐

          10分鐘-20分鐘

          This is the morning report 哈哈,這就是晨間報告

          Gives you the long and the short 大事小事不漏掉

          It&rsquo;s every grunt,roar,and snort 又煩又鬧又不尋常

          It&rsquo;s not a tale I distort 不是我編的故事

          On the morning report 都在晨間報告

          - What are you doing,son? - Pouncing. 兒子,你在干什么?撲東西

          Let an old pro show you how it's done. 讓個老手示范給你看看

          Oh,the buffalo have got a beef about...野牛們在發牢騷

          Stay low to the ground. 趴在地上

          Yeah,OK. Stay low to the ground. Right. 好,我知道了,趴在地上,

          Not a sound. &hellip;別出聲

          Saffron is this season's colour seen in all the herds... 所有牧群的季節色是藏紅

          Take it slow. One more step...慢慢往下 慢慢來,向前一步

          - then... ...in the dung &hellip;然后&hellip; 突襲&hellip;

          This is the morning report 這就是晨間報告

          Gives you the long and the short 大事小事不漏掉

          Every grunt,roar,and snort 又煩又鬧又不尋常

          Not a tale I distort 不是我編的故事

          On the morning report 都在晨間報告

          That&rsquo;s very good 很好

          - Zazu! - Yes! 沙祖 什么事呀?

          Sir! News from the underground. 地下傳來的消息

          Now,this time... Sire! 好,這一次呢&hellip;陛下

          Hyenas in the pride lands! 土狼到了榮耀石啦!

          Zazu,take Simba home. 沙祖,帶辛巴回家

          - Dad,can't I come? 爸爸,我不能去嗎?

          - No,son. 不行,兒子

          I never get to go anywhere. 哼!什么地方都不準我去

          Oh,young master,one day,you will be king. 哦,小主人 將來你也會當國王的

          Then you can chase those slobbering,mangy... stupid poachers然后你就可以隨心所欲地 去追逐那些流著口水卑賤愚蠢的非法入侵者

          from dawn until dusk.從早到晚

          Hey,Uncle Scar! Guess what? 嘿!刀疤叔叔,你猜怎樣?

          I despise guessing games. 我最痛恨猜謎游戲了

          I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock. 我將成為這里的國王耶

          Oh,goody. 哦!真好啊

          My dad just showed me the whole kingdom... 我爸剛剛帶我看了整個國度

          and I'm gonna rule it all. 而我將會統治一切

          Yes,well 是啊,哦!

          forgive me for not leaping for joy.請原諒我沒有高興地跳起來

          Bad back,you know. 我的背不好你知道的

          Hey,Uncle Scar, 嘿,刀疤叔叔

          when I'm king,what'll that make you? 如果我是國王 那你是什么?

          A monkey's uncle. 一只猴子 的叔叔

          You're so weird. 你好奇怪哦!

          You have no idea. 你不會了解的!

          So,your father showed you the whole kingdom,did he? 哦!原來你爸爸帶你 看過整個王國了,是嗎?

          Everything. 所有一切

          He didn't show you what's beyond that rise... at the northern border?他沒有帶你到北方邊界 太陽升起的地方嗎?

          Well,no. 沒有

          He said I can't go there. 他說我不能去那里

          And he's absolutely right. 他說的完全正確

          It's far too dangerous. 那里太危險了

          Only the bravest lions go there. 只有勇敢的獅子才會去呀

          Well,I'm brave. What's out there? 我很勇敢啊!那有什么?

          I'm sorry,Simba,I just can't tell you. 對不起,辛巴 我就是不能告訴你

          Why not? 為什么?

          Simba,Simba, 辛巴,辛巴

          I'm only looking out... for the well-being of my favorite nephew. 我只是在為我 最喜歡的侄子著想

          Yeah,right. I'm your only nephew. 沒錯,我是你唯一的侄子

          All the more reason for me to be protective. 還有許多要保護你的原因

          An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince. oh 一個年輕的王子 不適合到大象墓園去的

          An elephant what? 哦! 大象的什么?

          Whoa. 哇&hellip;

          Oh,dear,I've said too much. 哦!天啊 我說的太多了

          Well,I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later... 不過我猜你早晚總會發現的

          you being so clever and all. 你一直是這么樣的聰明

          Oh,just do me one favor. 幫我個忙吧!

          Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place. 跟我保證你絕對 不會去那個可怕的地方

          - No problem. 沒問題

          - There's a good lad. 這才是乖孩子

          You run along now and have fun. 你現在自己出去玩吧

          And remember, 并且記得哦&hellip;

          it's our little secret. 這是我們的小秘密

          - Hey, Nala- Hi,Simba.嘿!娜娜 . 嘿!辛巴

          Come on. I just heard about this great place.嗨!走吧 我剛才聽到一個很棒的地方

          Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath. 辛巴,我現在正在洗澡啊

          And it's time for yours. 你也該洗澡羅

          Mom! 媽&hellip;

          Mom,you're messing up my mane! 媽&hellip;你把我的毛弄亂了啦

          OK, 好了!好了

          I'm clean. Can we go now? 我干凈了 我們可以走了嗎?

          So,where are we going? 我們要到哪里去呀?

          It better not be anyplace dumb. 最好不要什么爛地方

          No,it's really cool. 不!那真的很酷耶

          So,where is this really cool place? 這個很酷的地方是在哪里呢?

          Oh. Around the water hole. 就在水洞附近

          The water hole? 水坑附近?

          What's so great about the water hole? 水洞附近有什么了不起的啊?

          I'll show you when we get there. 等到了那里我再告訴你

          Oh. 哦

          Mom,can I go with Simba? 媽,我能去嗎?

          Hmm,what do you think,Sarabi? Well... 沙拉碧你說呢?

          - Please? - Please? 這個嘛&hellip; 拜托&hellip;

          It's all right with me. 我是沒什么意見

          - All right! - Yeah! 太好了,哦,耶&hellip;

          As long as Zazu goes with you. 不過要沙祖跟你們一起去

          No,not Zazu. 不&hellip;不要沙祖

          Step lively. 開心一點嘛

          The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave. 越快到水洞 我們就可以越快回家

          So,where are we really going? 我們到底要去哪里呀?

          - An elephant graveyard. - Wow! 一個大象的墓園

          Shh! Zazu.哇!噓&hellip;沙祖

          Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?對了 我們要怎么擺脫那個笨蛋呀? Oh,just look at you two. 哦!看看你們倆個

          Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna. 大草原上一段 小小的羅曼史正在孕育

          Your parents will be thrilled... 你們的父母會很高興的

          what with your being betrothed and all. - Be... what? 等到你們訂婚之后 還有&hellip;什么?

          - Betrothed. Intended. Affianced.準備成婚海誓山盟,訂下婚約、

          Meaning...? 什么意思&hellip;

          One day,you two are going to be married. 有一天你們倆個會結婚

          I can't marry her. 我不能娶她耶

          She's my friend. 她是我的朋友

          Yeah,it'd be so weird. 對,那實在太奇怪了

          Sorry to bust your bubble... 很抱歉,破壞你們的美夢

          but you two turtledoves have no choice. 但是你們倆個小朋友別無選擇

          It's a tradition going back generations. 這是流傳了好幾世代的傳統

          When I'm king,that'll be the first thing to go. 等我當國王 第一就是廢除這件事

          - Not so long as I'm around. . 只要有我在就不準

          - In that case,you're fired 哦,那你被開除了

          Hmm. Nice try,but only the king can do that. 很聰明 但只有國王才能開除我

          Well,he's the future king. 可是他是未來的國王啊

          Yeah,so you have to do what I tell you. 對!所以我說什么你都得聽

          Not yet,I don't. .嘿嘿!現在還不必聽

          And with an attitude like that.. 而且由你這種態度

          I'm afraid you're shaping up to be... a pretty pathetic king indeed. 恐怕你以后會變成 一個相當悲慘的國王

          Hmm. Not the way I see it. 哼!我看才不會呢

          I'm gonna be a mighty king, 我將會是萬獸之王

          so enemies beware 所以敵人們都要小心

          Well,I've never seen a king of beasts從來沒有一個獅子王

          With quite so little hair 他的毛會那么少

          I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before 來看看我的威嚴 沒有人比得過

          I'm brushin' up on lookin' down 我整裝打扮,俯視眾生

          I'm workin' on my roar 練習吼聲

          Thus far,a rather uninspiring thing. 從來沒見過像你那么糟

          Oh,I just can't wait to be king 等不及成為獅子王

          You've rather a long way to go,young master,if you think... 你還有很長的路要走呢 小主人如果你以為&hellip;

          - No one sayin', "Do this"沒人說,這么做

          - No one saying,"Be there" 沒人說,到那兒

          - What I meant was... 我的意思是&hellip;

          - No one sayin',"Stop that" 沒人說,&ldquo;那樣不行&rdquo;

          - But what you don't realize... 但是你還不知道

          - No one sayin',"See here"Now,see here 沒人說,看這兒 &ndash;看這邊

          Free to run around all day 每天&hellip; 自由自在到處跑

          Well,that's definitely out. 那肯定是越界了

          Free to do it all my way 隨心所欲地做任何事

          I think it's time that you and I Arranged a heart-to-heart 找個時間該坐下來 來好好談一談

          Kings don't need advice from little hornbills for a start 國王不需要,小犀鳥的建議

          If this is where the monarchy is headed,count me out 如果你真的這樣統治 淘汰我吧

          Out of service,out of Africa, 趕我走,離開非洲

          I wouldn't hang about 我再也不想管

          This child is getting wildly out of wing 這小孩心比天野

          Oh,I just can't wait to be king 我等不及成為獅子王

          Everybody,look left 所有人往左看

          Everybody,look right 所有人往右看

          Everywhere you look, 不管向哪邊看

          I'm standing in the spotlight 我都是萬眾注目的中心

          Not yet! 還早呢!

          Let every creature go for broke and sing 讓所有萬物都一起歌唱

          Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing 讓我們一起自由自在地欣賞

          It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling 這是國王辛巴最奔放地舞蹈

          Oh,I just can't wait to be king 等不及成為獅子王&hellip;

          I beg your pardon,madam, but...對不起,夫人 ,我

          get off! 請讓一讓

          simba 辛巴

          Nala..... 娜娜&hellip;

          All right! It worked! - We lost him. 好啦!成功了,擺脫他了吧

          - I am a genius. 我&hellip;是個天才

          Hey,genius,it was my idea. 嘿!天才 那是我的主意

          Yeah,but I pulled it off. -沒錯啊 但是,是我執行的啊

          With me! - Oh,yeah? 還有我 哦,是嗎?

          - Pinned ya. 輸了吧

          - Hey,let me up. 讓我起來

          Pinned ya again. 你又輸了吧

          This is it. We made it. 就是這里 我們到了

          woo 哇&hellip;

          It's really creepy. 這里陰森森的

          Yeah. Isn't it great? 是啊,不是很棒嗎?

          - We could get in big trouble. 我們可能會有大麻煩

          I know 我知道

          I wonder if its brains are still in there. 不知道他的腦袋還在不在哪兒?

          There's only one way to know. 只有一個辦法能知道

          Come on,let's go check it out. Wrong! 走吧,我們去看看

          Wrong ! The only checking out you will do... 不對 ,你們唯一該做的事情

          will be to check out of here.Oh,man! 就是立刻離開這里,煩耶!

          We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands. 我們已經超出 榮耀石的范圍太遠了

          Look,Banana Beak is scared. 你看 那個嘴老頭害怕了

          It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy... 不管我是不是香蕉嘴先生,小毛球

          and right now we are all in very real danger. 我告訴你 我們的處境真的是很危險

          Danger? Ha! 危險?哈哈&hellip;

          I walk on the wide side. 我想到哪兒就到哪兒

          I laugh in the face of danger. 我會當面嘲笑危險

          Well,well,well, Well,well,well, 哈哈哈哈&hellip;哇哇哇

          Banzai,&hellip; 斑仔

          what have we got here? 看看這是什么?

          Hmm. I don't know,Shenzi. 桑琪,我不知道

          What do you think,Ed? 阿德,你覺得呢?

          ha 哈&hellip;

          Just what I was thinking. 對!就如我剛剛在想

          A trio of trespassers! 三個違規的家伙

          And quite by accident, let me assure you這完全是個意外!我跟你們保證

          . A simple navigational error. 這只是航行上的小小的錯誤

          Whoa,whoa,wait,wait,wait. 等等&hellip;

          I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge. 我認識你 你是木法沙的小跟班

          I,madam,am the king's major-domo. 夫人 我是國王陛下的總管

          - And that would make you... 這么說你就是&hellip;

          - The future king. 未來的國王

          Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom? 你知道我們是怎么對付 超出自己國界的國王嗎?

          You can't do anything to me. 你們也不能把我怎么樣啊!

          Technically,they can. We are on their land. 理論上可以 他們可以,我們在他們的土地上

          But,Zazu,you told me they're nothin'... but slobbering,mangy,stupid poachers. 可是沙祖你跟我說 他們只是些貪婪,骯臟,愚蠢的捕獵者!

          - Lx-nay on the upid-stay. 能不能不要再提 傻瓜這兩個字?

          - Who are you callin' upid-stay? 嘿!你叫誰是傻瓜?

          My,my,my. Look at the sun! 停&hellip;你看那個太陽

          It's time to go! What's the hurry?我該走了急什么?

          20-30分鐘

          We'd love you to stick around for dinner. Yeah, 我們很樂意你留下來晚餐

          we could have whatever's lion around! 是呀&hellip; 我們可以吃&hellip; 獅子大餐呀!

          ha... 哈&hellip;

          Wait,wait,wait,I got one,I got one! 等等&hellip; 有了,有了,有了

          Make mine a cub sandwich! What'd you think? 我要一份嫩肉三明治 你覺得呢?

          ha.. 哈&hellip;

          What,Ed? What is it?什么?阿德?什么?

          Hey,did we order this dinner to go? 喂,我們讓晚飯走了嗎?

          - No,why? 沒有啊!怎么啦?

          - 'Cause there it goes! 因為他們跑了

          Did we lose 'em? I think so.Where's Zazu?我們甩掉他們了嗎?我想是的,沙祖在哪?

          The little major-domo bird hippety-hopped... all the way to the birdie-boiler. 原來我們的小總管 一路趕著想做只白煮鳥

          Oh,no! Not the birdie-boiler! 不!我不要做白煮鳥!

          Hey,why don't you pick on somebody your own size? 嘿!你們為什么不去找一個 跟你們差不多大的

          - Like you? 像&hellip;你嗎?

          - Oops. 哦哦!

          simba 辛巴

          Here,kitty,kitty,kitty. 快來呀!小寶貝

          That was it? 哈哈&hellip;就這樣嗎?

          Do it again. Come on. 再吼一次,來呀!

          Oh,please,please! 大&hellip;大哥

          Uncle,uncle! - Silence! 誤會&hellip;誤會

          - Silence!- We're gonna shut up right now! 閉嘴! 閉嘴!我們都閉嘴

          Calm down. We're really sorry. 別激動 我們真的很抱歉

          If you ever come near my son again... 如果你們敢再靠近我兒子

          Oh,this is your son? 這位&hellip;這位是您的&hellip;

          - Oh,your son? - Did you know that? 哦!是您的公子啊!你知道嗎?

          No. Me? I didn't know... No,did you?不,我不知道這個&hellip; 你&hellip;你知道嗎?

          - No,of course not. - No. 不,當然不知道

          - Ed? - Ed? 不!阿德? Toodles. 溜

          Dad,l... 爸,我&hellip;

          You deliberately disobeyed me. 你故意違抗我的命令

          - Dad,I'm sorry. 爸,我很抱歉

          - Let's go home. 跟我回家去

          I thought you were very brave. 我認為你非常勇敢

          Zazu- Yes,sire? 沙祖,是的,陛下

          - Take Nala home. 帶娜娜回家

          I've got to teach my son a lesson. 我必須要給我兒子上一課

          Come,Nala.娜娜,走吧

          Simba, good luck辛巴,唉! .祝你好運

          Simba 辛巴

          Simba,I'm very disappointed in you. 辛巴,我對你非常失望

          - I know. 我知道

          - You could've been killed. 你可能會死掉

          You deliberately disobeyed me... 你故意違抗我的命令

          and what's worse, 而且更糟的是

          you put Nala in danger. 你和娜娜有生命危險

          I was just trying to be brave,like you. 我只是想要跟你一樣勇敢

          I'm only brave when I have to be. 我只有在必要的時候才勇敢

          Simba,being brave... 辛巴

          doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 勇敢并不表示你要去找麻煩

          But you're not scared of anything. 可是你好像什么都不怕

          I was today. - You were? - Yes.我今天就怕了真的? 是的

          I thought I might lose you. 我怕我會失去你

          Oh. I guess even kings get scared,huh? 噢&hellip;原來國王也會害怕

          - But you know what? - What? 但是你知道嗎?

          I think those hyenas were even scareder. 什么? 我認為那些土狼比你還害怕

          ha...哈&hellip;

          'Cause nobody messes with your dad. - 因為沒有人有膽子敢惹你爸爸

          - Come here,you.,Oh,no! No! 過來 不要,不要

          Come here! 放手啦!

          Gotcha! 來呀!

          - Dad? - Hmm? 爸

          - We're pals,right? - Right.嗯 我們是不是伙伴?對 .

          And we'll always be together,right? 那我們就永遠在一起,對吧

          Simba, let me tell you something...辛巴 , 告訴你一

          that my father told me. 我我爸爸以前跟我說的話

          Look at the stars. 你看那些星星

          The great kings of the past... 過去那些偉大的君王

          Iook down on us from those stars. 從那些星星上看著我們

          - Really? - Yes.真的?是呀

          So,whenever you feel alone...所以每當你寂寞的時候

          just remember that those kings... 要記得那些君王

          will always be there to guide you... 永遠在那里指引著你

          and so will I. 還有我也是

          Man,that lousy Mufasa. 木法沙真差勁

          I won't be able to sit for a week. 害我一個星期都不能坐

          It's not funny,Ed. 這個不好笑,阿德

          Hey,shut up! 閉嘴!

          Will you knock it off? 你們安靜一點好不好?

          Well,he started it. Look at you guys.是他先開始的,看看你們倆個

          No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain. 難怪我們會在 食物鏈最底部晃蕩

          Man,I hate dangling. Yeah? . 我痛恨晃蕩 ,是嗎?

          You know,if it weren't for those lions.. we'd be runnin' the joint.廢話! 如果不是那些獅子 這地方早就是我們的了

          Man,I hate lions. 老兄,我痛恨獅子!

          - So pushy. - And hairy. 那么頑固

          - And stinky. 又毛茸茸的

          - And,man,are they... 而且又臭 還有老天他們&hellip;

          - Ugly! - Ugly! 丑死了

          Oh,surely,we lions are not all that bad. 我們獅子當然 不全都是那么糟糕的

          Oh,Scar. It's just you. 刀疤,原來是你

          We were afraid it was somebody important. 我們還以為是什么大人物呢!

          Yeah,you know,like Mufasa. - Yeah. 對呀,就像木法沙

          - I see. 是呀

          - Now,that's power. Tell me about it.是嗎? 那才叫力量 ,給我講講

          - I just hear that name,and I shudder. 一光聽他的名字我就會發抖

          - Mufasa! - Ooh! Do it again. 木法沙再來一次 - Mufasa!

          - Mufasa! 木法沙&hellip;

          Ooh,it tingles me. 真過癮

          I'm surrounded by idiots. Now,you,Scar, 我身邊全是一些白癡,得了吧,刀疤

          I mean,you're one of us. - I mean,you're our pal. 你是我們的一份子 別忘了你是我們的伙伴

          - Charmed. Oh,I like that.真感人&hellip;噢,我喜歡

          He's not king,but he's still so proper. 他不是國王 但他還是那么有威嚴

          yes,Scar 是呀,刀疤

          Did you bring us anything to eat, Scar,old buddy? 你帶什么給我們吃的

          Did ya,did ya,did ya? 嘿,老伙伴,好兄弟

          I don't think you really deserve this. 有沒有,有沒有 我認為你們實在不值得

          I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you... 我只是將它作為禮物送來給你們的

          and you couldn't even dispose of them. 而你們卻讓他給跑掉了

          You know, 可是你知道

          it wasn't exactly like they was alone,Scar. 他們并不是 自己單獨來的,刀疤

          Yeah. What were we supposed to do, 對呀!我們該怎么做呢?

          kill Mufasa? 殺了木法沙?

          Precisely. 一點也沒錯

          I know that your powers of retention 我清楚你們的記憶力

          Are as wet as a warthog's backside 仔細看 像個飯桶不中用

          But thick as you are ,Pay attention但你們雖然笨 仔細聽著

          My words are a matter of pride 我的話是一種榮譽

          It's clear from your vacant expressions 你們愚蠢的腦瓜兒也會明白

          The lights are not all on upstairs 陽光不總是高高在上

          But we're talking kings and successions 但我們說的是國王和繼位

          Even you can't be caught unawares So prepare for the chance of a lifetime 即使你們也不會輕易被逮到,所以為千載難逢的機會做好準備

          Be prepared for sensational news 迎接這一個天大消息

          A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer 一個新的時代它悄悄要到來

          And where do we feature? 那我們又算什么?

          Just listen to teacher 聽老師講

          I know it sounds sordid But you'll be rewarded 我知道聽起來卑鄙,便你們會得到回報的

          When at last I am given my dues 在我最終得到應得的權益

          And injustice deliciously squared 正義得到伸張之時

          Be prepared 快準備 Yeah,對

          be prepared. We'll be prepared. For what? 準備好,我們準備的做什么

          - For the death of the king. 準備木法沙王之死!

          - Why,is he sick? - No, 怎么了?他病了? 不

          fool,we're going to kill him... and Simba,too. 笨蛋!我們要殺了他 還有辛巴

          Great idea. Who needs a king? 好主意 誰需要國王啊!

          No king,no king, la-la la-la la la 不要國王&hellip;啦&hellip;

          Idiots! There will be a king! 白癡!還會有另外一個王的

          - Hey,but you said... 但是你說&hellip;

          - I will be king! 我將要做你們的王

          Stick with me, 只要跟著我

          and you'll never go hungry again. 你們就再也不會餓肚子了

          - Yeah! - Yeah! All right! 好耶!

          Long live the king! 國王萬歲!

          - Long live the king! 國王萬歲!

          - Long live the king! 國王萬歲!

          It's great that we'll soon be connected 太妙了,我們很快就會結盟

          With a king who'll be all-time adored 隨時隨地伺候你左右

          Of course,quid pro quo,you're expected 當然,代價是,你們要

          To take certain duties on board 保履行一些職責

          The future is littered with prizes 看來未來是充滿著希望

          And though I'm the main addressee 雖然我是主要獲利者

          The point that I must emphasize is 但我必須強調一點

          You won't get a sniff without me 沒有我你們什么也得不到!

          So prepare 快準備!

          for the coup of the century 這計劃前所未有

          Be prepared for the murkiest scam 為最陰暗的詭計作好準備

          Meticulous planning Tenacity spanning 這周詳的計劃 是萬無一失的

          Decades of denial 是難得一見的 是不能否認的

          Is simply why I'll be king undisputed Respected,saluted 不能抵抗 又雄壯威嚴受尊敬的我

          And seen for the wonder I am 就是森林之王

          Yes,my teeth and ambitions are bared 對,我的利齒和雄心一起暴露

          Be prepared 快準備

          Yes,our teeth and ambitions are bared 我們的利齒和雄心一起暴露

          Be prepared 快準備

          Now,you wait here. 好,你在這等著

          Your father has a marvelous surprise for you. 你爸爸為你準備了一個大驚喜

          Ooh,what is it?什么驚喜?

          If I told you,it wouldn't be a surprise,now,would it? 如果我告訴你的話 那就不叫驚喜了,對不對

          If you tell me,I'll still act surprised. 如果你告訴我 我會裝得很驚訝

          30-40分鐘

          Ho ho ho! You are such a naughty boy. 你實在是非常的調皮

          - Come on,Uncle Scar. 說嘛!刀疤叔叔

          - No,no,no,no,no,no,no. 不&hellip;

          This is just for you and your daddy. 這是你爸爸跟你之間的事情

          You know,a sod of father-son... thing. 是那種父子之間的&hellip;關系

          Well,I better go get him. - I'll go with you. No! 好了,我最好去找他去 ,我和你一起去,不!

          No. Just stay on this rock. 不&hellip;你只管待在這個石塊上

          You wouldn't want to end up in another mess... like you did with the hyenas. 你不會想像上次那樣再遇到土狼吧?

          You know about that? 你知道那件事呀?

          Simba,everybody knows about that. - Really? 辛巴,每個人都知道那件事 ,真的嗎?

          - Oh,yes.Lucky 是啊,算你幸運

          Daddy was there to save you,eh? 爸爸趕去救你了,對不對啊?

          Oh,and just between us... 這是我們的小秘密

          you might want to work on that little roar of yours. 你是不是該練習練習 你的吼叫聲了呢?

          Oh,OK. 哦,好吧

          Hey,Uncle Scar 嘿!刀疤叔叔

          will I like this surprise? 我會喜歡那個驚喜嗎?

          Simba,it's to die for. 辛巴,你會喜歡死的

          - Shut up. 閉嘴!

          - I can't help it.I'm so hungry. 我也沒辦法 我肚子好餓

          I got to have a wildebeest. 我可以吃下一頭野牛

          Stay put. Please 不要亂動

          Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones? 拜托! 我可不可以 吃一頭生病的就好了

          No. We wait for the signal from Scar. 不行!我們要等待刀疤的訊號

          There he is. 他在那邊

          Let's go. 我們走

          Little roar. 小嗓門

          Oh,look,sire,the herd is on the move. - Odd. 陛下,你看!獸群在跑

          - Mufasa,quick! 奇怪? 木法沙!快點

          Stampede in the gorge. - Simba's down there.峽谷那兒在亂竄 而辛巴也在

          - Simba? 辛巴?

          Zazu,help me! 沙祖!救我

          Your father is on the way! Hold on! Hurry! 你爸爸已經來了撐著點 快呀&hellip;

          There,on that tree. 那邊,在那兒

          Hold on,Simba! 抓住,辛巴

          Oh,Scar, 刀疤,

          this is awful! What'll we do?這太可怕了我們該怎么辦?

          I'll go back to help, 我回去搬救兵,

          that's what I'll do. 我應該怎么做

          I'll go back... 我就這么做 我去搬救&hellip;

          Dad! 爸&hellip;

          Scar 刀疤&hellip;

          Brother! Help me! 弟弟,救救我

          Long live the king. 愿國王萬歲

          No.. 不&hellip;

          Dad! 爸&hellip; Dad! 爸 Dad! 爸

          Dad,come on. 爸,起來

          You got to get up. 你一定要起來

          Dad? 爸&hellip;

          We got to go home. 跟我回家啦

          Help! 救命啊&hellip;

          Somebody! 有沒有人?

          Anybody. 任何人&hellip;

          Help. 救命

          Simba,辛巴

          what have you done? 看你弄得&hellip;

          There were wildebeests,and he tried to save me. 有好多動物 他想救我

          It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen. 這真的是意外 我不是故意的

          Of course,of course you didn't. 當然,你當然不是故意的

          No one ever means for these things to happen... 沒有人會故意 要讓這種事發生的

          but the king is dead. 但是國王已經死了

          And if it weren't for you,he'd still be alive. 而且,如果不是因為你 他現在還會活著的

          Oh,what will your mother think? 你媽媽會怎么想呢?

          What am I going to do? 那我該怎么辦?

          Run away,Simba. Run. 跑的遠遠的,辛巴

          Run away and never return. 快跑 跑的遠遠的再也不要回來了

          Kill him. 殺了他

          Hey,there he goes. There he goes.他在那邊 往那邊跑了

          So,go get him. 那就快追呀

          There ain't no way I'm going in there. What, 我才不愿意到那邊去呢!什么?

          you want me to come out looking like you,cactus butt? 你想要我跟你一樣 變成個仙人掌屁股啊?

          But we got to finish the job. 我們一定得完成任務

          Well,he's as good as dead out there anyway. 唉!反正他出去以后 就完蛋定了

          And if he comes back,we'll kill him. 如果他回來的話 我們再殺他

          Yeah! You hear that? 對!你聽到沒有?

          If you ever come back,we'll kill you! 如果你敢回來 我們就殺了你

          Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy...木法沙的死亡是個可怕的悲劇

          but to lose Simba,who had barely begun to live... 但是辛巴幾乎才開始他的生命 竟然也&hellip;

          for me,it is a deep,personal loss. 對我來說 這是一個極大的個人損失

          So,it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne.我在極悲慟的心情下登上王位

          Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy... 但是我們 必須振作起來忘掉悲痛

          we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era... 共同迎接一個嶄新時代的來臨

          in which lion and hyena come together... in a great and glorious future. 我們獅子將跟土狼 一起走向光明偉大的未來

          40-50分鐘

          Get out! Get out! Get out of here! 走開&hellip;走開

          I love this! Bowling for buzzards. 快走開 ,我喜歡趕走禿鷹

          Gets 'em every time. 每次都成功

          Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look. 丁滿,你最好過來看看

          I think it's still alive. 我看他好像還活著

          All righty,what have we got here? 哎喲!這什么東西呀?

          Jeez,it's a lion! 天啊!是只獅子

          Run,Pumbaa,move it! 彭彭,快跑

          Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion. 丁滿,他只是只小獅子

          Look at him. He's so cute and all alone. 你看他那么可愛而且是一個人

          - Can we keep him? 我們能留下他嗎?

          - Pumbaa,are you nuts? 彭彭,你瘋了嗎?

          You're talking about a lion. 躺在這兒的是只獅子

          Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little. 獅子就是專門吃我們的,但是他還那么小

          - He's going to get bigger. ,他以后會長大的

          Maybe he'll be on our side. 也許他會變得跟我們這邊

          Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll... 這是我聽過最蠢的話了

          maye be he&rsquo;ll 或許他會&hellip;

          Hey,I got it. 咦&hellip;我有點子了

          What if he's on our side? 如果他跟我們一邊

          You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea. 有只獅子在身邊或許蠻不錯的

          So,we're keeping him? 那我們就留下他羅

          Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit? 當然,這里是誰做主啊?

          My point exactly. 我認為他應該留下

          Jeez,I'm fried. 哎喲!天啊!我熱死了

          Let's get out of here and find some shade.我們快離開這兒 找個陰涼的地方

          - You OK,kid? - I guess so. 你還好吧?孩子

          - You nearly died. 我想是吧 你差點就死了

          - I saved you. 我救了你

          Well,Pumbaa helped... a little. 彭彭也幫了&hellip;一滴滴忙

          Thanks for your help. 謝謝你們幫忙

          - Hey,where you going? 你要去哪里?

          - Nowhere. 不知道

          Gee,he looks blue. 他看起來很BLUE

          I'd say brownish gold. 我倒覺得是金黃色

          No,no,no. I mean he's depressed. 不,我是說&hellip;沮喪

          Kid,what's eating you? 孩子你在煩什么?

          Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain. 煩?他可是在食物鏈的最上層

          The food chain. 食物鏈!

          So,where you from? 那你從哪兒來的?

          Who cares? I can't go back. 誰在乎?我又不能回去

          Ah,you're an outcast. 你是被掃地出門的

          - That's great. So are we. 好極了!我們也是

          - What'd you do,kid? 你做了什么事?

          Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it. 很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你們說

          Good. We don't want to hear about it. 很好,我們也不想聽

          Come on,Timon. Anything we can do? 拜托,丁滿 我們能幫忙嗎?

          Not unless you can change the past. 除非你們能夠改變歷史

          Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says... 孩子你要知道在這個時候 我這位伙伴丁滿說

          you got to put your behind in your past. 你必須把你的背后拋到過去

          - No,no,no. 不&hellip;

          - I mean... Amateur.我是說&hellip; 笨蛋

          Lie down before you hurt yourself. 在受傷前趴下

          It's,you got

        无码人妻丰满熟妇区毛片18_91sex国产在线观看_国产精品H在线播放_国产精品三級片在线免費版

          <source id="au1dj"></source>

          <source id="au1dj"></source>

          1. <source id="au1dj"><menu id="au1dj"></menu></source>
            <table id="au1dj"><p id="au1dj"></p></table>
            <video id="au1dj"><track id="au1dj"></track></video>